Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Birthday Treat at Cabalen

I had my post-birthday celebration cum triple date with my friends and our better halves last 26 November. We met in Festival Supermall and started the day by eating in Cabalen. We love the wide range of food they offer. For only 298 pesos, you can enjoy their specialties like Beringhe, Bulalo, Kare-Kare, Caldereta Baka, Gata Kuhol, Dinuguan, Bulalo, Inihaw Na Hito w/ Buro Hipon, Cabalen Sisig, Camaru, Sampelot & Tibok-Tibok. I personally love their Calderetang Baka (because of its tender meat) and sisig (though it looks dry, the taste of liver and the spiciness took me away). Eating halo-halo as a desert completed our lunch buffet. I think they also offer eat-all-you-can merienda, I am just not sure about the price.

Here's our picture when choosing what food to eat


Of course in between eating, we also find time to pose for a picture. We are all couple except for Allen and Jhen who are happily single (according to them..hehe)








After the sumptuous meal, we headed to Alabang Town Center to watch New Moon (I will be posting another blog for it). We also took pictures in the parking lot, wlang patawad..hihi!


I really enjoy my birthday celebration, spending the day pigging out in Cabalen, non-stop talking, drastic laughing and watching movie is sure a great way to remove stress. Yes, how can I forget to acknowledge their gifts, thanks Maan, Roy and Allen for the Twilight Saga books..I so lurv it!, promise I will lend it to you guys as soon as I am through reading it (which I don't know when..wink!), as for Jhen the earrings were lovely, next time necklace naman. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment