Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009

I know it super late but I still want to post my daughter's Trick or Treat experience last 30 Oct. Our company holds an annual Halloween Trick or Treat and it was Icy's second time attending. She was just a year old last year kaya prang di pa nya maxadong na-enjoy, this year was really different. She keeps on dancing on whatever tune she hears, and even volunteered when the host asked who wants to dance on the stage. I hesitated to allow her at first because knowing her, baka biglang umayaw and umiyak sa gitna. She proved me wrong, my princess participated and even won. I can say that she really had a blast. One proud mama talaga ko. At least wala shang stage fright, manang mana sakin. We attended together with my youngest sister, Yvette.


My cute tabachingching balyena err mermaid pala








The Mermaid, the black lady and the clown




With her equally pasaway na Tita Yvette




Last picture before going home, we really had fun and I'm looking forward in attending again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment