Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blogging here I come...

I am so giddy happy, now that we have a computer and internet connection at home, I can blog, browse, tweet, chat, play and search all day long (if my daughter and hubby won't intervene. haha!) My husband is wondering nga if I'm not getting tired of going on-line kasi the nature of my job includes 100% researching on the internet for 8 hours. I told him iba nman yun, I can't play Farmville nor write a blog there, naka websense..unless gusto kong matanggal sa work. hehe..Grabe super tagal kong hinintay na makabili kmi ng PC, but now the waiting is over, my love-love PC is here and even my baby is happy. Ang malungkot lang ung pocket ko. hihihi. Honestly I'm broke na, ubos ang savings, deplated talaga!! I'm just telling myself na it's okay kikitain ko din ulit un. Here's the picture of my new baby, isn't it so gorgeous?? Yes, it's just a computer and it's not like those PC na sobrang expensive, my PC is only 21K but I am proud dahil it's from my own earnings. Promise di ako nanghingi sa hubby ko! I'll be back..maghaharvest muna ko sa Farmville.

No comments:

Post a Comment