Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yogurt at White Hat

Yesterday, me, Maan and Jhen together with my daughter accompany our friend Allen to Alabang Town Center, he buy a Sony Digital Camera (thanks Allen for the citi reward points and make sure to bring your digicam when we watch New Moon ha. hehe..). I arrive late and just followed them at Pho Hoa Restaurant where they are having lunch. After eating we decided to give yogurt a try, that was our first White Hat experience, i love it, you can eat guilt-free if you are on a diet. Their place is small but cozy, it has a nice lighting kaya sarap magpicture



Here's Maan and Jhen while waiting for our order


Allen with my daughter Icy


I so want to order the Bakers Hat, the toppings are so tempting but instead I order the Clown Hat because my daughter wants the M&M chocolates, she thought it was ice cream and dislikes it when she tasted that its sour. She just finished the marshmallows and chocolate toppings instead. Maan and Allen ordered the Cowboy Hat while Jhen feasted on her Top Hat.

Jhen the yogurt queen and Maan, ang payat na diet conscious.


3+1 Combo Price: 120 regular and 150 large




The only boo boo is that my daughter wants to be carried all the time, and she was heavy. Overall, we had a great time yesterday, it was really nice bonding with your favourite friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment