Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Moon

Yes, I know its long overdue, I am not lazy or anything I just can't find time to blog since after arriving from work I have to attend to my very active toddler and put some facebooking on the other side, but no, blogging was quite important to me that I just can't miss it. Read on.

We watch New Moon a few, few weeks back. I was really damn excited, sad part is I'm quite disappointed. For me Twilight is much better, I don't know if its the director since I prefer Catherine Hardwicke than Chris Weitz or it's the film itself. Obviously I'm Team Edward and we all know that New Moon really focuses on Bella and Jacob's blooming relationship, maybe not seeing much Edward on the film really got me bitter (hehe..). Plus the fact that Edward always look haggard and his make up is not perfectly done, anyhow my favorite scene there is during Bella's birthday party. They look like they were really a family, making the celebration "very human".

Enough of scrutinizing the film, take a look at what kabaduyan can do to sane people.






I will definitely be watching Eclipse next year, all schedule cancel for June 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment