Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another, the warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other."




Our christmas shopping is almost done, today would be the last day of running back and forth inside the mall looking for giftable items. It took us this late because we had to discontinue the shopping, bad news...I had a fever for 2 days and I am just recovering now, we even miss the Dora Musical in SM Sta Rosa (I have been looking forward to it pa naman since my daughter adores Dora so much). I hope you guys are done shopping by now, its no fun doing it in a rush I am telling you. You will most likely end up buying impulsively because of holiday pressure...hihi! Anyway, I am fully book at the end of the month, we are invited on 3 consecutive kiddie parties, speaking of supermom right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment