Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday mama!

I've been quite busy, no post for a month. Babawi na lng ako. Let's start with my mothers 41st birthday celebration last January  24. Take a look at the food she prepared. It was all yummy that me and my siblings pig out the entire night.



 

 
 We had chicken curry, chopsuey, spaghetti, fruit salad, white forest cake and adobong atay. Ung cake sandali ko lang nakita, ubos agad!

 
The kids playing "pusoy" daw. Those card keeps them from bugging us.

  
We sing our heart out from afternoon until 3 in the morning. Paunahang mapaos. That's my sister Cheenee with my cousin Justine. 
Here's my mom with my younger sister Yvette.

Happy birthday ma! There's a lot of things that I want to thank you for na I think aabutin ako ng kinabukasan if I will tell it all. You have been a great mother to us, apat kami pero I never felt na may favourite ka samin. You love all of us equally. We are not rich but I saw how you did your best na mapaaral at mapagtapos kami. I appreciate lahat ng struggles mo and now that I have my own kid to raise, you are my inspiration. I want to be like you, strong yet loving. I love you mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment