Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!


To the man of my life....





 I cannot tell how happy I am na ikaw ang asawa ko, you are the most loving, sweet, responsible, caring, coolest and kindest man for me and Icy. We are the total opposite but you keep on loving as if we are one. You are there on my struggles and never fail to brighten up my days. Mainit na ulo ko about something but you are always showing me that there is more to be happy about that I am thinking how you did manage to keep your cool when I am all flaring up?? Maikli ba tlga pasensya ko  o magaling ka lng humawak ng sitwasyon? You and Icy are my balancer, without both of you, di yata ako aandar. I LOVE YOU MINE....you turned my life into a meaningful one.

"Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here"

No comments:

Post a Comment